Here’s extra information for the Benue Book and Arts Festival! [Links to everything is at http://linktr.ee/sevhage … For here, though:
1. The Festival is going to be an amazing experience and we can’t wait to see you! You can find more about the information HERE!
2. If you are interested in securing hotel accommodation, kindly let us know by sending an email to email@example.com. Tell us your budget, how many nights you would want to stay and whether you would want to be paired or not. Of course, we will also appreciate details including your name, sex, phone number, and email.
3. If you are interested in any of the writing workshops (Fiction with Abubakar Adam Ibrahim; Spoken Word with Efe Paul Azino; Poetry with Chuma Nwokolo), kindly send us an email saying why you would want to attend the workshop and then a sample of your work (a piece of fiction not more than 2,000 words for the fiction workshop; a poem that is not longer than 40 lines for poetry; and an audio recording or video for the spoken word workshop) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly ensure you have the subject written as ‘Interest for [Genre] Workshop.’ Don’t forget to include your name, your address and phone number. Those selected for the workshops will have to pay N2,000 for the workshop.
4. If you are interested in the SEVHAGE Literary Competition for those aged 18-35 in poetry, fiction or creative non-fiction and poetry for secondary schools; visit HERE. Competition opens 13th May and closes 26th May, 2019.
5. We have festival shirts going for N4,000 and also loads of books, let us know if you are interested in having a snippet of these…or if you wish to pay, let us know too.
6. If you have any inquiries or want to partner with us or sponsor, send an email to email@example.com or call +2347030285995 or +2347037724292.
7. We look forward to welcoming you in Makurdi on the 2oth of June 2019!
S. Su’eddie Vershima Agema and Otene Ogwuche